I made view A and the only change I made was to add a belt buckle that I found in a fabulous little button shop in Tokyo
Isn't this just the perfect buckle for this material?
My first attempt at the pockets was not good enough - I wanted them to be perfectly shaped - so I recut the fabric and used freezer paper templates to make a second set. These turned out more to my liking but, of course, it is hard to see them in this busy print.
I didn't try to fussy cut the pattern pieces because the material is so busy but I wish I had staggered the front pieces a little so that the large yellow and blue flowers are not so close together. Never mind, perhaps the next time I make something out of this fabric I will be a little more careful.
In keeping with the bright floral theme, I also sewed an Oliver + S ice cream dress from a groovy Michael Miller print called Peace Flowers.